Friday 23 November 2012

Brajesh's Review: Who Let the Dork Out?


After the first 2 books, I was so eagerly waiting for the 3rd part and pre-ordered it. Unfortunately, the book turned out to be a big disappointment :-(

The humor is repetitive and lacks freshness, I think Sidin got trapped in the success of his first 2 books. The build-up to the climax, as well as the diary entries were fairly predictable. This coupled with repeated and excessive use of expletives just didn't let me flow with the story.

Robert “Einstein” Varghese [REV] remains one of my favorite fictional characters and I hope he delivers better in the future.

Rating : 2.5 / 5



2 comments:

Sidin said...

Oh no. Sorry to have let you down. And thanks for reading all the other books. Will try harder next time.

Kim said...

Just be your natural self when writing Sidin, and don't let us readers bring you down or browbeat you into submission. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...