Thursday 22 November 2012

Brajesh's Review: The Krishna Key

Ashwin Sanghi's latest. For me, the story in the book is totally incidental. He could easily have written this as a research paper and I would have still read it.

However I do understand Ashwin's need to weave a crime thriller around this mystic-mythical-historical narrative. Ashwin's unique takes on the mythology of the Mahabharata and more importantly Vedic History are fascinating and extremely interesting.

I am sure this will be an important book in the rapidly growing genre of mythological fiction. The Symbology in Krishna's Key is nothing less than in a Dan Brown novel, but the story is what pulls the book down. I still feel Ashwin's best has been Rozabal Line and he is constantly struggling to beat his own best – “The Gabbar Phenomenon".

Rating : 3 / 5

Also see my review on Chanakya's Chant



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...