Thursday 29 November 2012

Brajesh's Review: The Affair


I picked this book up, after I saw the trailer of the latest Tom Hanks movie where he plays Jack Reacher (releasing in December). I must say I was pleasantly happy with the book, since I don't read thrillers regularly.

The flowing style, lovely setting descriptions and great situation building kept me involved. Story line is good but nothing unusual and the suspense is average. But those are not the reasons you should read Jack Reacher. It is the beautiful character portrayal along with the voice and the thoughts of Jack which keeps you turning the pages.

This book is set 6 months prior to "Killing Floor", the first Jack Reacher book and he hasn't yet turned into a drifter and works for the army as a captain. If you are looking for a new franchise to dive into or if you are a thriller fan - go right ahead and order a Jack Reacher book .

I am going to order either "Killing Fields "or "61" very soon

Rating : 3.5 / 5 

Click on this link for our other Lee Child - Jack Reacher Reviews








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...